Transact Payments Newsletter
News and views on the global payments market
Transact is the newsletter for TNS payments customers and partners around the world. The publication reports on the latest developments at TNS, provides insights on our payment-related services and includes perspectives about wider industry issues.
Click on the links below to download back issues.
Featured IssueTransact US Region – Latest Issue
In the latest issue of Transact you can read about:
- P2PE Portfolio Expanded with Ingenico On-Guard
- TNS and Verifone Make P2PE More Accessible
- Insight into the Role of Managed Connectivity
- New TNS Card Scheme Gateway Available
- TNS Secures PCI DSS Version 3.0 Certification
- TNS Makes Significant Donation at THINK15
- Money20/20 Focus on Digital Wallets and POS Terminals
- TNS Provides Pan-Asian Telecoms Network
- POODLE Update
The latest issue of Transact we take a closer look at Mobile Payments:
Key articles include:
The latest issue of Transact focuses on emerging payment trends across the globe:
- Freelance journalist Will Cain, reviews technological advancements in the payments industry and key trends that look to set the agenda for 2012.
- We consider the opportunities available for Australia’s eCommerce providers to differentiate themselves by creating better checkout experiences.
- The Country Focus feature showcases the UK and the market reaction to new TNS solutions that have been recently introduced.
- Martin Croot, Vice President & General Manager of TNS’ Mainland European Payments Division discusses how cross-border activity and eCommerce are driving growth in Europe.
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Read the full press releases featured in Transact