For further information on our Signaling and Transport Solutions products please contact a member of the team or complete the form below and we will contact you within 2 working days.
Signaling and Transport
We operate the largest independent SS7 network in the world with direct access to wireless operators and networks across the globe. Our full range of services helps traditional circuit-switched and nextgen service providers extend reach and enhance service offerings.
TNS supports multiple protocols and variants and can perform protocol conversion. Whether your subscribers travel across the US or around the world, TNS ensures seamless roaming with access to the same features and security they enjoy in their home service areas.
With one connection, TNS provides you with access to more carrier types than any other hub provider. A combination of direct connectivity to wireless providers and interconnections with peering providers and partner networks ensures a global roaming footprint.
- Roamer Control enables operators to regain control. The solution limits roaming exposure and costs by granting the home network control over the subscriber's serving connection.
- Diameter Signaling is a hosted hub and relay solution that resolves Diameter-related issues as networks multiply and become larger. It delivers stability and robustness necessary for scaling data services and monetizing network assets.
- ISUP Trunk Signaling increases capacity for voice and data traffic by replacing in-band signaling with out-of-band data links. More capacity can translate into more revenue without requiring network build-out.
- TCAP CLASS Messaging is essential for CLASS services such as automatic call back and redial. It can be combined with SS7 connectivity and ISUP Trunk Signaling to acquire the full power of CLASS Services through a single provider.
TNS Wireless Transport services for ANSI-41 and GSM-MAP enable roaming for your subscribers roaming outside your serving area and for roamers visiting your service area.
- CDMA ANSI-41 Wireless Transport gives wireless carriers the ability to provide seamless service and consistent features to their CDMA subscribers when roaming outside of their home network.
- GSM-MAP Wireless Transport gives wireless carriers the ability to provide seamless service and consistent features to their GSM subscribers when roaming outside of their home network.