For further information on our Signaling Solutions products please contact a member of the team or complete the form below and we will contact you within 2 working days.
We operate the largest independent SS7 network in the world with direct access to wireless operators and networks across the globe. Our full range of services helps traditional circuit-switched and nextgen service providers extend reach and enhance service offerings.
Our network is fully redundant with distributed architecture engineered to achieve 99.999% availability. It is monitored and supported 24x7x365 with best-in-class tools and live help desk support provided by skilled network professionals.
One connection to the TNS SS7 network provides signaling for call routing and advanced services across SS7 and IP networks and enables seamless solutions in demand today – mobile data roaming, optimal call routing, short message service and eCommerce functionality.
- ISUP Trunk Signaling increases capacity for voice and data traffic by replacing in-band signaling with out-of-band data links. More capacity can translate into more revenue without requiring network build-out.
- TCAP CLASS Messaging is essential for CLASS services such as automatic callback and redial. It can be combined with SS7 connectivity and ISUP Trunk Signaling to acquire the full power of CLASS Services through a single provider.
- Wireless Transport (GSM-MAP and ANSI-41) give wireless carriers the ability to provide seamless service and consistent features to their subscribers when roaming outside of their home network.
- International Roaming Support services providing:
- Point code resolution and international numbering translation
- SMS roaming
- Automatic SMS roamer greeting
- LEConnect Data Services to ensure billing data is moved quickly and reliably to and from LECs via a proprietary extranet that is available to all LEC data centers.