For further information on our Validation and Fraud Control Solutions please contact a member of the team or complete the form below and we will contact you within 2 working days.
Validation and Fraud Control Solutions
TNS offers risk mitigation and information validation services that help customers control costs, improve service and reduce exposure to loss.
Our services are the most comprehensive validation, authentication and data verification services available from an independent provider today. With a single connection to our network, customers can leverage our “one-to-many” reach to help reduce exposure to uncollectable debt for call delivery and to verify information on loan applications.
Each year we process billions of inquiries to industry-leading intelligent databases providing access to a total of more than 50 million listings. Customers from a variety of industries can use our services with full confidence that the information they receive is the most accurate, up-to-date information available.
Our network availability is 99.99% with best-in-class, 24x7x365 network management and monitoring as well as live help desk support by TNS network professionals.
Customers can select the combination of services that meets their specific needs, including:
- Billed Number Screening to enable telecommunications service providers to evaluate whether or not to connect a call when charges are directed to a number other than the calling number, such as collect and third party calls, before charges are incurred.
- Best Known Name and Address services to enable customers to obtain the most accurate, up-to-date name and address information from LEC, LIDB, and multi-source databases.
- Name, Address, and Telephone Number Verification services to verify that telephony service exists at a given location, how long it has been in place and the servicing carrier.
- Wireless Number Identification to enable customers to identify cellular telephone numbers quickly and easily.
- Credit Card Authorization services for all major credit cards, to ensure accounts are not closed, lost or stolen, or blocked and transactions do not violate various velocity thresholds and usage parameters.
- Billing Verification services to enable customers to validate billing data by searching domestic and Canadian LIDB databases.