For further information on our VoIP Solutions please contact a member of the team or complete the form below and we will contact you within 2 working days.
Our Managed VoIP Peering (MVP) service is an interconnection solution designed to enable global telecommunication carriers to quickly and easily exchange VoIP or TDM traffic, via a public or private partner, over a VoIP platform.
We provide a full function, carrier-neutral, end-to-end interoperability solution with a single point of contact for a variety of services such as ordering, provisioning, testing new routes, and troubleshooting.
Our service enables TDM-based carriers of any size to quickly and economically enter the VoIP market. With MVP, carriers can minimize overhead and costs by delivering traffic over a scalable, inexpensive packet-based infrastructure.
Our network availability is 99.999% with best-in-class, 24x7x365 network management and monitoring as well as live help desk support by TNS network professionals.
Our “one-to-many” connections and extensive VoIP experience remove the business, technical, and operational barriers associated with migrating to next generation technologies.
With a single connection to our network, we provide a wide array of services including:
- VoIP Intelligent Routing to automatically manage IP routing while allowing carriers to control their traffic through flexible, user-defined policies and parameters.
- VoIP Route Provisioning to enable customers to provision new routes by simply entering routing information through an easy-to-use web portal. Our technicians test and provision the new route and ensure it will meet carrier-specified connectivity and quality requirements.
- VoIP Route Management to ensure that carrier routes are up and performing proficiently. Problems are quickly and effectively resolved to carrier specification, redistributing traffic accordingly.
- VoIP Quality Control to protect customers from quality of service issues such as excessive latency, packet loss, and jitter by monitoring round trip time by destination and route and utilizing integrated IP route optimization.
- ENUM Mapping to ensure that telephone numbers are mapped to the correct IP address so that calls are delivered to the proper destination.
- Least Cost Routing services to enable customers to select the specific type of information they need, such as Operating Company Number (OCN), Revenue Accounting Office (RAO), Originating Line Number Screening (OLNS) or Billed Number Screening (BNS).
- Reporting and Call Data Analysis Tools to ensure easy access to current and historical statistics as well as information that shows cause of disconnect and destination distribution.