TNS Resource Center
Current and Archived Resources
Resources by Division
11 December 2012
International journalist Dawn Kissey, investigates the value of connecting to hard-to-reach locations
Teddy Lardos, CEO of Raptor Trading talks about connecting to Latin American financial markets
Interview with Carlos Fernandez, Head of Trading Technology from Interacciones
25 October 2012
Show Full Article
Choosing the right data center is a moving target in today’s low latency trading market, with FX, Equities, Futures Trading or Market Data each
often having their own location.
What if you could have a presence at one or many key data centers, without the need to build?
TNS’ Managed Gateway is the answer to this problem.
01 September 2012
Securities Trading demands extremely low levels of latency. Traders seek the highest levels of system efficiency in order to retain a competitive edge.
Margin pressure, algorithmic trading and best execution are all leading to faster demands on existing and legacy systems. The race is on to find the fastest path from event to execution.
To address these increasingly important issues TNS is continuing to bolster its renowned Secure Trading Extranet with a suite of services designed to meet the needs of today’s Securities Trading Professionals.Show Full Article
01 September 2012
Transaction Network Services (TNS) fully managed FX connectivity solution is ideal for those involved in the fast-paced, high pressure world of FX who demand superior global access.Show Full Article
02 July 2012
Why do hundreds of firms use TNS for their exchange connectivity?
Transaction Network Services (TNS) connects to a large number of leading stock exchanges, ECNs, ATS’ and MTFs throughout the world. These markets choose to work with TNS to make it simple, cost effective and speedy for their member firms and technology and data partners. TNS simplifies the complex connectivity challenges whether connecting to markets when trading FX, Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities or Derivatives.Show Full Article
29 May 2012
Unyielding demand for market data
In this issue we focus on the unyielding demand for market data in the financial services market, along with:
- Burgundy: The Nordic Exchange
- NASDAQ OMX on the value of Market Data
- FIX Update
14 November 2011
The latest issue of Xchange is now available. In this issue we consider how recent global economic factors can influence trading.
- Harriet Meyer, a leading UK financial journalist investigates the impact of recent economic effects and how this has influenced financial trading. Should financial market participants be more attentive and responsive to diverse portfolios to withstand fast-paced changes in trading patterns?
- Interview with Jonah Meer from jBroker Global
- Jim Parker from TNS discusses the trading challenges facing the FX market
14 July 2011
Adapting Across Asset Classes
The latest issue of Xchange is now available. In this issue we consider the ever-evolving global financial market.
- Dawn Kissi, international journalist covering the global finance and securities sector takes an in-depth look at the need to remain adaptable across multiple asset classes to keep up with change in financial markets
- Interview with Carl John Wallin, Global Head of Sales at Neonet
- Jim Tolve from Flextrade US discusses key considerations for a multi-asset vendor when working across several asset platforms
18 April 2011
Service - The Key Differentiator
The latest issue of Xchange is now available. In this issue we consider the importance of service in the financial markets.
- Roger Aitken, freelance writer and regular contributor to FOW and e-Forex magazines considers the role service plays in building trust in business relationships.
- Olof Neiglick, CEO of Burgundy, speaks about how service is impacting its business and what demands the market is placing on the exchange.
- Paul Bollander, Managing Director of Asia Pacific for SIX Telekurs, provides an insight into how the seamless flow of information across many different communication networks is a crucial service element.
01 October 2010
Global Trading Strategies
The latest Xchange newsletter is now available. This issue explores the evolution of global trading strategies and the impact these have had on financial market participants.
- Phil Albinus, freelance writer and former editor of Waters magazine discusses how the rise of global trading has changed the face of high finance.
- John Goeller, Managing Director of Global Execution Services at Bank of America Merrill Lynch tells us how trading globally has impacted his business.
- Tom Jordon, President and CEO at Jordon & Jordon gives his thoughts on the top 10 trading implementations for capital markets in 2011.